Hot on the tail of the Community Arts Apprenticeship vacancy, we are now inviting applications for a Digital Marketing Apprenticeship here at Eastnor Pottery.
We are looking for a motivated digital marketing apprentice to join our small and friendly team. The ideal candidate would possess excellent communication skills, be experienced in using social media networks and have a commitment to delivering quality customer service.
- Assist with online and social networking marketing – facebook, youtube, twitter, pinterest and instagram
- Plan and implement online marketing strategies
- Take photos and make short videos
- General office admin work, attending to databases, updating website.
- Designing and implementing printed promotional material.
- Assist with educational workshops in schools and community settings
- Assist with educational and recreational workshops in studio – childrens birthday parties, hen parties etc, drop-in sessions
- Workshop assistant helping with glazing, packing kilns, cleaning, moving furniture
The award winning Creative Alliance based in Birmingham will be managing all applications and suitable candidates will be invited for interview at the Pottery after the closing date.
Please apply here.
Goodluck Jack in your new job and thanks for all your work over the past couple of years.
We’ve teamed up again with those lovely people at Creative Alliance to offer an exciting job opportunity.
We are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic individual to join our small but perfectly formed creative business as a Community Arts Apprentice. You will be assisting in educational workshops in schools, community settings and here at the studio. You will be given full, on the job training in pottery techniques including the potter’s wheel, eventually being able to instruct our customers and workshop participants. The role will also require you to assist in a range of other duties including; helping with glazing, packing kilns, general office administration and gardening.
Both our previous apprentices have gone on to secure full time and part time employment with us having completed their one year apprenticeship.
Don’t delay – apply here!