Potter’s wheel courses
- If you are unable to attend your workshop and there is more than 14 days to go, we will do our very best to transfer you onto the same course on a different day – subject to availability.
- If you have to cancel within 14 days of your workshop we are unable to offer you a refund. However, in the event of unforeseen circumstances we are happy for another family member or friend to attend in your place.
- If we have to cancel a workshop, you will be offered an alternative date or a full refund. We cannot accept liability for travel, accommodation or other costs.
Parties & Events
- A non-returnable £50 deposit is required to secure a booking.
- The balance of payment must be received seven days prior to the workshop. This can be settled via BACS into Account: 03830985 Sort code: 09-01-50 Alternatively, please send a cheque made payable to ‘Eastnor Pottery’ to Eastnor Pottery, Home Farm, Eastnor, Ledbury, Herefordshire, HR8 1RD. If you are local, you might consider popping into the Pottery to pay by cash or debit card.
- All gift vouchers are non-refundable and valid for 12 months from date of issue.
- In unforeseen circumstances, vouchers can be transferred to a friend or family member.
- Underspend will remain on the voucher and can be redeemed against the cost of a future workshop providing it is undertaken within the expiry date.