We’ve gone apprentice mad!
We are looking for a motivated digital marketing apprentice to join our small and friendly team. The ideal candidate would possess excellent communication skills, be experienced in using social media networks and have a commitment to delivering quality customer service.
- Assist with online and social networking marketing – facebook, youtube, twitter, pinterest and instagram
- Plan and implement online marketing strategies
- Take photos and make short videos
- General office admin work, attending to databases, updating website.
- Designing and implementing printed promotional material.
- Assist with educational workshops in schools and community settings
- Assist with educational and recreational workshops in studio – childrens birthday parties, hen parties etc, drop-in sessions
- Workshop assistant helping with glazing, packing kilns, cleaning, moving furniture
The award winning Creative Alliance based in Birmingham will be managing all applications and suitable candidates will be invited for interview at the Pottery after the closing date.
Please apply here.