Staff training for schools
Staff have the opportunity to extend their working knowledge of clay by getting involved in the workshops. However, some schools prefer to book a separate clay training session.
These informative and fun workshops can be undertaken in school or at Eastnor Pottery, nr Ledbury, Herefordshire – great for an away day or social evening!
You will learn:
- An array of construction techniques easily transferable to the classroom. Including coil pots, slab work, tiles, pinch pot sculpture and the potter’s wheel!
- How to use clay without a kiln and explore air-drying techniques
- How to reclaim dry clay and condition the soft stuff!
- How to set up exploratory opportunities
- Health & Safety tips
- Lots of techniques and handy hints
Prices available on request
How to book: For availability and bookings please contact Eastnor Pottery: tel: 01531 633886, or email: email@example.com