- Jon Williams Pottery – www.jonwilliamspottery.co.uk
- Photography and Web Design – www.infinityunlimited.co.uk
- Other art & craft courses – www.creativebreaks.co.uk
- Eastnor Castle – www.eastnorcastle.com
- Silver Jewellery – www.gemma-farr.co.uk
- Creative Children’s Centre – www.stthomaschildrenscentre.co.uk
- Father’s group – www.daysoutwithdad.org.uk
- Malvern Hills info – www.malvernbeacon.com
- Ledbury tourist info www.visitledbury.info/home.html
- Canoe hire – www.leftbankcanoehire.co.uk/
- Ledbury cycle hire – www.ledburycyclehire.com/Index.htm
- Evesham Nursery School – www.eveshamnurseryschool.co.uk/
- Photography – www.jtfotographx.co.uk/
- Hen parties – www.organiseahen.co.uk/
- Creative hen parties – www.thecraftyhen.co.uk/
- Fantastic website for family activities – www.dayoutwiththekids.co.uk
- Great days out in Herefordshire – www.great-days-out.co.uk/herefordshire
- Myrtleberry House, Castlemorton WR13 6BY www.thebandbdirectory.co.uk/6861
- Swan House, Tarrington HR1 4EU www.swanhousetarrington.co.uk
- Massington Lodge, Eastnor www.massingtonlodge.webeden.co.uk
Self-catering accommodation for large groups:
The Colloquy is a very large and chic retreat for a family celebration, a university re-union or a big birthday. It also provides a contemporary location for corporate retreats, board meetings, management courses or executive training. 8 bedrooms sleeping a minimum of 16 people.
Hardwick House is a fine example of the country house style favoured in Victorian England. Situated at the northern end of the Cotswold Hills, near the mediaeval town of Tewkesbury and Regency splendour of Cheltenham, it combines relaxed and luxurious country living with easy access to the many attractions available in this beautiful corner of England. We offer exclusive accomodation and facilities for private parties, hen weekends, family celebrations or any other large group get-together.
Visitors to the spectacular Flanesford Priory, nestling beneath the famous Goodrich Castle, can be sure of a genuine welcome to a unique historical building set in a beautiful, tranquil location in the Heart of the Wye Valley. Flanesford Priory has 9 apartments ranging from the Kerne Apartment which sleeps 2 up to the Wye Apartment which sleeps up to 10.
The Jovial Colliers Inn is a warm and friendly pub located in the very beautiful Forest of Dean, in the heart of the Wye Valley. As well as good food and beer the pub is now offering very affordable accommodation in its newly converted bunkhouse which was formally the pubs skittle alley.
Caemarchog is located five miles from Hay on Wye at the foot of the Twmpa in the heart of the Black Mountains. sleeps 6-10.
Berrow house is situated in Holybush, a small hamlet nestling between Ragged Stone Hill and Midsummer Hill, (part of the Malvern Hills.) This location is ideally suited to families, groups and individuals (including those with special needs) to enjoy the countryside and many attractions Herefordshire and Worcestershire has to offer.