KS 3 & 4
Workshops often involve students working together to produce a collaborative piece. This approach nurtures respect for each others contribution and a sense of shared ownership and pride in the final work.
- - 3D sculptural ceramics projects designed for GCSE and portfolio coursework.
- - All tools and materials provided
- - A multitude of techniques including potter’s wheel, coil pot and slab building
- - Collaborative and commemorative whole school wall panels and sculpture
- - Creative career advice and an insight into working in the creative industries
- - Fully mobile service anywhere in the UK
- - Professional fired and glazed results
- - Staff training
- - Sessions at Eastnor Pottery – work in the unique environment of the artist’s studio
“The verbal feedback from the students was very positive on their return and was clearly the result of a good day facilitated by you”Weobley High School, Hfds
Cost: Half day, full day rates available. Discounts for series and residency bookings
How to book: For availability and bookings please contact Eastnor Pottery: tel: 01531 633886, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org