We offer a wide range of activities and events for children, young people and families. Take a look at the links below to find out how we engage people and bring out creativity whilst having a great time!
- Family Drop-in – 1.5 hr sessions designed for families and individuals. Simply contact the Pottery to book a session, turn-up & choose from a menu of projects and techniques. We are open Tuesday – Saturday 10am – 4pm and prices range £5 – £40 per head.
- Family groups – Potter’s wheel and clay modeling projects for inter-generational get-together s and large family gatherings.
- Birthday Parties – A unique, creative and very memorable way for your child and friends to celebrate their birthday. Work with professional artist potters and real hands on clay to produce ceramic birthday keepsakes.
- School Holiday Workshops – Themed workshops taking place every school holiday. Sessions designed for 4-8yrs & 9-12yrs and include either a go on the potter’s wheel or work with coloured slips.
- Clay Play – Seriously messy, sensory play sessions exploring clay in all its glorious forms. Inspired by the Reggio Emilia approach to early years learning.
- Community Projects – The therapeutic benefits of working with clay are considerable and well documented. We work with a wide variety of arts organisations and community groups, delivering accessible, fun and quality experiences.
- Festivals and Events – Sessions designed for all ages and abilities, from 8 months to 80 years.