local B+B’s and hotels
- Orchard Cottage, Much Marcle www.orchardcottagemuchmarcle.co.uk
- Horseshoe Inn B+B, Brooms Green www.horseshoeinnhouse.com
- Hillside Cottage B+B, Ledbury www.hillsidecottage-ledbury.co.uk
- Brook House B+B, Birtsmorton www.brookhousemalvern.co.uk
- Orchard House B+B, Ledbury www.orchardhouseledbury.co.uk
- Myrtleberry House, Castlemorton www.thebandbdirectory.co.uk/6861
- Massington Lodge, Eastnor www.massingtonlodge.co.uk
- The Swan Inn, Hanley Swan www.thehanleyswaninn.com
- Treherne House, Malvern www.trehernehouse.co.uk
- Cannara B+B, Malvern www.cannara.co.uk
- Malvern Hills Hotel www.malvernhillshotel.co.uk
- Poplar Cottage, Malvern www.poplarcottage.co.uk
- Roseland B+B, Severn Stoke www.roselandworcs.demon.co.uk
- Somerville House, Hereford www.somervillehouse.net
- Lea House, Ross on Wye www.leahouse.co.uk
- Orchard Side B+B www.orchardsidehanleyswan.co.uk
- Church Corner B+B Much Marcle www.muchmarclebandb.co.uk
- The Old Croque B+B Malvern www.theoldcroque.co.uk
- The Duck House B+B Cradley www.the-duckhouse.co.uk
- Harlequin B+B Ledbury www.harlequin-ledbury.co.uk
- Canvas & Clover, Holt Heath www.canvasandclover.com
- Midland Farm, Norton Cannon www.midlandfarm.co.uk
Self-catering accommodation for large groups:
Situated approximately 5 miles away from the pottery, we offer a range of accommodation from Bunkhouse/studio rooms, pods, camping and Scandinavian Lodges in approximately 25 acres of beautiful landscaped grounds. Our country park is ideal for families, groups or individuals wanting to enjoy the countryside. Facilities
include fishing, wild swimming and award winning conservation area.
Durstone Cottages are set in the beautiful rolling countryside of North Herefordshire, 20 minutes away from gourmet Ludlow, and only half an hour away from Worcester and the M5. With 4 cottages sleeping between 2 and 22 we specialise in house parties, large family parties and family reunions. We have large gardens, a games room, travel cots and high chairs so welcome children of all ages.
The Colloquy is a very large and chic retreat for a family celebration, a university re-union or a big birthday. It also provides a contemporary location for corporate retreats, board meetings, management courses or executive training. 8 bedrooms sleeping a minimum of 16 people.
Hardwick House is a fine example of the country house style favoured in Victorian England. Situated at the northern end of the Cotswold Hills, near the mediaeval town of Tewkesbury and Regency splendour of Cheltenham, it combines relaxed and luxurious country living with easy access to the many attractions available in this beautiful corner of England. We offer exclusive accommodation and facilities for private parties, hen weekends, family celebrations or any other large group get-together.
Visitors to the spectacular Flanesford Priory, nestling beneath the famous Goodrich Castle, can be sure of a genuine welcome to a unique historical building set in a beautiful, tranquil location in the Heart of the Wye Valley. Flanesford Priory has 9 apartments ranging from the Kerne Apartment which sleeps 2 up to the Wye Apartment which sleeps up to 10.
The Colliers Inn is a warm and friendly pub located in the very beautiful Forest of Dean, in the heart of the Wye Valley. As well as good food and beer the pub is now offering very affordable accommodation in its newly converted bunkhouse which was formally the pubs skittle alley.
Caemarchog is located five miles from Hay on Wye at the foot of the Twmpa in the heart of the Black Mountains. sleeps 6-10.
Berrow house is situated in Holybush, a small hamlet nestling between Ragged Stone Hill and Midsummer Hill, (part of the Malvern Hills.) This location is ideally suited to families, groups and individuals (including those with special needs) to enjoy the countryside and many attractions Herefordshire and Worcestershire has to offer.
Renovated 5 farm buildings with oak flooring and exposed beams in an idyllic setting, with sleeping for up to 63 people. Large gardens with amazing views. Ideal for family, friends and kids. The complex is nestled in the small hamlet of Shetton, situated toward the end of a quiet country lane and surrounded by rolling hills.
Self-catering accommodation for families and smaller groups
Great handpicked self catering holiday cottages to let in Herefordshire and the surrounding counties.
Independently owned holiday cottage accommodation with 16 cottages
near Eastnor, some of which are suitable for smaller groups and a few that would be great for larger groups that sleep up to ten people.
Online directory of holiday cottages and self catering accommodation in the UK and Ireland.
Sweet little Bothy for up to x4 guests set in gorgeous gardens with lake
The Cottage is located a short walk from the centre of Great Malvern. After substantial renovation this former Lace makers Cottage was opened to guests at the beginning of 2017. It has proved to be very popular and in it’s first year was Commended in the Best Self Catering Category of the Worcestershire Awards for Excellence.